When? April 28th, 29th, and 30th 2017. Event Check-In Starts at 2 pm Friday, April 28th.
Where? Dallas, Texas. The event will be held at the Crowne Plaza Downtown Dallas.
What? Bondage Expo Dallas is a 3-day Bondage Conference featuring:
- Skilled & Experienced presenters from around the world
- 3 days of workshops ranging from beginner to advanced, covering ground work & suspension, from kinbaku to a more Western flavor, non-rope bondage and bondage photography.
- The Free Range Rope Room, a practice and collaboration space.
- 2 nights of performances & Play parties in a fully equipped play space.
- Wide selection of Bondage & Fetish products available for sale in the Vendor area.
- Meet & Greet Friday evening with dinner provided.
Room Rates: $115.00/night. To get our special event rate please click here.
Parking: Parking at the hotel is available for $8.00/day or $12.00/overnight. There are paid lots across the street that aren’t associated w/the hotel.
Random but Important Information:
- You MUST check-in during Registration Hours.Registration Hours are:
Friday, April 28th: 2:00pm-8:00pm
Saturday, April 29th: 8:00am-8:00pm
Sunday, April 30th: 8:30am-4:00pm
- You MUST be at least 18 years of age, have a valid gov’t issued ID and sign a waiver.
- For all tickets purchased online, the legal name given MUST match the name on the ID you show at Registration. If you are purchasing a ticket for someone, please give their legal name. If you purchase all tickets under one legal name, you will have to be present when other people you purchased a ticket for check in at Registration.
- Dress Code is Street Legal outside the event space. Inside the event space, anything goes.
- Event attendees can get a coupon for $10.00 breakfast at the Hotel Restaurant. They are providing a buffet lunch Sat for $10.95.